Friday, August 31, 2012

Blogging ... Are We Really There Now?

FYI my faorite word to use is crap...I use it all the time, sorry!
Blogging .... Really?  I love to read them but write one?  On top of everything else that I do?  Why not.  The infamous "they" say that blogging lets creative minds run free and expression run rampant.  Well I have plenty of that and it is taking charge full steam ahead.  At the outpouring of my friends and constant nagging of my family I am creating a blog about mommying, creative projects for home, kids, and life, and a general narrative of the craziness of our wonderful and blessed life.

    A little about me and where I come from.  First and foremost I am a daughter of Christ.  This aspect makes me who I am and is what centers my life.  God sure took His time in calling me but I finally had my ears listening and my heart opened.  I thank everyday that a neighbor friend asked me to join MOPS while my husband was deployed the first time.  I will give you more details into this later.
    Secondly, I am a wife to my amazing Handsome Hubby who is currently serving another tour in Afghanistan.  We have been married for six years and it has been the best and the hardest years of my life.  Learning to be an obedient, respectful, loving, and Army wife has not come easy to me, and I am so blessed to be called Handsome Hubby's wife.  We have four wonderful children together, ranging in age from 7 to 10 months old, both boys and girls.  They are amazingly active, crazy creative and totally keep us on our toes at all times!

When we first started dating 7 years ago!
My Big Boys, I am so blessed to have them
Me and the Fire Team, it was tough getting us all in one photo!
     Lastly, I am a transplanted Yankee!  Yes, I am ready to admit it to all my Southern friends, I was born, raised and occasionally still think like a Yankee, but with a Southern girl's charm (sometimes, I said, don't get me riled up wink wink)  I love to bake, cook, create anything, I am hopelessly addicted to Pinterest, and painting my house (I am sure I will change the entire color scheme again!).  Also I love, love, love to change things up.  SO while growing my hair long I will wack it all off when I get impatient, as soon as it's short I will immediately start growing it long.  Don't be surprised if you see photos and wonder if they are up to date, they are I just like to keep it spicy!  Join me on this wonderful ride of life while we create, vent, cook and love our way through motherhood and all that it has to offer ..... Catch ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment